Grandparents Day is honoured annually on the first Sunday after Labor Day. WISHES, QUOTES, AND MESSAGES FOR GRANDPARENTS’ DAY IN 2022: It is observed on September 11 this year. To deepen the relationship between grandparents and grandchildren, the occasion is celebrated. Grandparents value their grandchildren above all else.
The oldest family members never fail to show their love and affection for the younger members of the family, but kids occasionally forget to show the same. Make the most of this day by sending some wishes, messages, and quotes to your grandparents to make them feel special.
2022 Grandparents Day Quotes
1. Sam Levenson once said, “The reason grandchildren and grandparents get along so well is because they have a common enemy.”
2. Grandparents are as essential to a child’s development as vitamins, according to Joyce Allston.
3. Visit, treasure, and enjoy your grandparents while you can if you’re still fortunate enough to have them, advises Regina Brett.
4. Grandparents “kind of sprinkle stardust over the lives of tiny children,” according to Alex Haley, “nobody can do for little children what grandparents do.”
5. Gene Perret once said that grandparents are there to encourage children to engage in mischief that they haven’t yet considered.
6. According to Ogden Nash, “discipline goes out the window when grandparents open the door.”
Read more Latest Business News , Today Politics Headline , Today Finace News Update ,Latest Social News Update , World News Highlight , Entertainment Latest News , Today Sports News Update , Education Latest Update , Real Estate Today Update